The purpose of a topographic survey is to produce a three dimensional drawing of a particular piece of land or area. Topographical surveys should include all natural and man-made features which are represented by text, lines and symbols on the drawing. The drawing should also include heights and elevations which are represented by spot levels and contours generated at predetermined intervals.
PUMA ENG use a combination of high precision GPS, Total Station and UAV to undertake topographic surveys. Survey information is processed through dedicated mapping software to produce the required outputs. Drawings can be supplied in any coordinate system and multiple scales depending on the site conditions and client requirements.
Technical Report in PDF Format
2D/3D Auto CAD drawings
2D/3D GIS drawings
Hard copy drawings
Drawings in PDF Format
Paper Size A4, A3, A2, A1 and A0
- Transport Infrastructure – Hi-Precision surveys of existing roads and rail lines to assist in the design process for realignments, upgrades and future civil works. Route corridor surveys to produce 3D models and DTMs for proposed infrastructure projects.
- Health and Education – Surveys of existing hospitals and schools for record purposes or to be used in the design process for future development works.
- Urban Regeneration – Surveys in highly congested areas such as cities and towns to produce precise 3D drawings of all features, services and structures for urban renewal/redevelopment projects.
- Industrial and Commercial – Surveys of private Industrial and Commercial facilities to produce 2D and 3D drawings for record purposes or to be used in the design process for future development works. Surveys of brown/ green field sites for design and planning of new facilities.
- Oil and Gas – Mapping of route corridors for new pipelines, green/brown field site surveys for new facilities, as built drawings of refineries.
- Heritage – Surveys of national monuments, protected structures and state owned lands.
- Private and Residential – Surveys of green/brown field sites for new developments such as housing schemes, hotels or commercial units. Surveys of individual private dwellings for architectural design works or planning purposes.